- Growing and very busy team
- Work with a leading partner and their supportive team
- Stellar client base and some of the best property work in Australia
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a large national firm and they are looking to appoint an experienced property lawyer to their team, due to growth and continuing new instructions and new clients. Clients include local and international companies, major property and construction companies, banks, fund managers. The role will be varied and broad and a flavour of the work will incldue:
- commercial, retail and industrial leasing for major landlords
- major property developments
- sales and acquisitions
- property joint ventures
- strata subdivisions
- easements and covenants
- general property advice
This role would suit a Lawyer or Associate or Senior Associate.
This is the perfect role for the ambitious lawyer who wants to gain access to quality work and quality clients.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 2 years pae experience in commercial property law
- strong technical, drafting and advisory skills
- strong attention to detail
- ability to think outisde the box
- highly developed organisation skills
- interpersonal and communications skills
- the ability to build strong client relationships
- ability to work in a committed and busy team
- ability to work autonomously
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- drive, ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a generous salary package and a working environment that is progressive, supportive, social and collaborative. Our client is proud of the culture it has built for all of its staff.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes (including leadership programmes), wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, pro bono work, flexible working arrangements, client secondments.
Join a law firm that is innovative, successful and in growth mode.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT20170
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.