- Busy and growing property law team
- Great culture with low turnover of staff
- Career progression and competitive salary package
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a national law firm and they are looking to recruit a property lawyer at the 1 to 3 year post admission level. This is an excellent opportunity for the junior property lawyer who is wanting to take the next step in their career and work with major clients and learn from a seasoned partner.
Our client acts for major corporations, property developers, SMEs, high net worth individuals, banks, fund managers, companies in the construction and energy sectors, companies in the manufacturing, retail, FMG and healthcare sectors.
A flavour of the work will include:
- sale and purchase of business properties
- commercial and retail leasing
- property development and major projects
- drafting and advising about by-laws
- drafting management rights/caretaker agreements
- sdvising about structuring of group title developments
- advice about re-allocation of unit entitlements
- company title conversion
- easements and covenants
- torrens, part strata and stratum subdivision
This role will see you gaining 'hands on' experience but at the same time being mentored and developed by an experienced property partner.
Even at the junior level there will opportunity for client facing and your career will go from strength to strength at this firm.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 1 to 3 years pae in the area of property law
- Strong drafting, writing and advisory skills
- Strong technical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- A strong work ethic and a genuine interest in progressing their career in property law
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package as well as a healthy incentive scheme. Our client boasts one of the best working cultures in Australia. The culture is supportive, friendly, collaborative and dynamic.
Other benefits include post graduate study assistance, access to internal and external CLEs, sporting and social activities, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave. Down the track there is opportunity for client secondments as well as interstate secondments.
It's an exciting time to join this team as it is in growth mode.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT20587
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.