- Growing real estate team
- 'Hands on' role
- Generous salary package
What's to like about our client?
The lawyers that we have placed that this firm have noted the following things they enjoy about working at this firm:
- Lawyer are at the coal face and have constant client contact, even at the junior level
- The partners have an open door policy enabling lawyers to get great access to mentorship and there is lots of fact time with partners
- Very low turnover across the firm
This role will suit a property lawyer with around 2 to 5 years post admission experience who is looking to progress their career in a highly regarded major commercial law firm. Acting for local and international law firms, SMEs, property devlopers and high-net worth individuals, you will work on matters including (but not limited to):
- large scale property developments
- commercial and retail leasing projects
- sales & acquisitions of commercial properties
- drafting and advising about by-laws
- advising about structuring of group title developments
- company title conversion
- easements & covenants
- call & put options
You will have around 2 to 5 years post admission experience in property law, have strong organisation skills and attention to detail is a must. You will also have strong drafting skills, be able to work autonomously as well as in a team and it is important that you enjoy client contact.
Benefits & Culture
As well as a progressive and dynamic envioronment, our client pays generously and ahead of the market.
Also on offer is support for further study, a flexible working environment, access to internal and external learning programmes, client secondments, access to pro bono work, sporting & social activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT22008
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!