- Mid-Tier Firm
- Industry Leaders
- Exciting Benefits
As one of Australia's leaders in the market, this CBD firm truly cares for its people and provides first rate advice and results for its clients.
Working as an integral member of the Property group, you will advise on all manner of property matters including transactions and acquisitions as well as commercial property leasing. The Real Estate group works with clients ranging from corporate organisations to retirement villages, providing you with the experience to better understand the industry and grow as a professional.
- Advisory and transactional work
- Urban renewal, major development, sustainability, sale and leaseback and joint ventures.
- Well-developed communication and document drafting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team work
- Effective negotiation and advocacy skills
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- 2+ yrs real estate and property experience as a lawyer
- Exposure to broad range of property matters
- Previous dealings with retirement village law a necessity
- An ability to develop positive outcomes for clients through
- Diverse and innovative teams
- Focus on the staff and the clients
- Dynamic work environment
- Stimulating work
- Support and growth
- Generous salary package
- Work/life balance a priority
- Professional development
- Charitable contributions
For a confidential discussion about this role or any other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: RM12136
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.