- Be part of a highly regarding national brand
- Well-known for progressing and developing their employees
- Fantastic working environment that fosters a great team culture
A leading Australian law firm with offices nationally is well-known for delivering outstanding service to their clients while working collaboratively with them to continually exceed expectations. The Melbourne CBD office is experiencing growth and is now seeking an experience property secretary to join their team.
As a property legal secretary, you will be supporting a principal and senior associate across commercial matters including aged care and retirement villages, leasing and developments.
Your main duties include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting and amending letters and property documents
- Preparing and collating contracts and leases
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Conducting online searches
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Proven secretarial experience in a property practice in a law firm
- Knowledge of conveyancing and PEXA settlements
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high organisational skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive remuneration of up to $80,000 package.
- You will be mentored by a supportive and highly experienced partner and have exposure to a wide range of complex property matters.
- Be part of an inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8963
Phone: (03) 8602 7405