- Support the head of the practice group
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
- Attractive salary on offer
Our client is a mid-tier commercial law firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. The firm offers high level legal and commercial advice to a wide range of corporate and individual clients.
This exciting new opportunity will see you step into a newly created role to support the head of the practice group along with a Senior Associate. The team comprises around 6 support staff with over 20 professional staff.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Typing and collation of various property legal documents
- Typing correspondence emails such as emails and memos
- Speaking to clients and third parties both face to face and over the phone
- File and diary management
- File maintenance and archiving
- General administration duties
- Previous legal secretarial experience is essential
- Advanced skills in MS office suite and strong typing speed
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Committed and proactive approach to work
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format or email directly at email@example.com
Ref No: DG8976
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.