This successful CBD firm focus on providing personalised service in the conveyancing/property and space. The practice specialise in large developments and acts for a number of prominent developers. The team is extremely busy and require a individual with property experience to help. All team members are given their own projects to work on, however, there is a real team-ethos with everyone working together to assist each other during busy periods such as settlement.
A need has arisen for an experienced secretary to join the property team. The role has arisen due to a significant increase in work. The candidate will be given the opportunity to work in an active Property team and have autonomy over their own case-load. The candidate will be primarily responsible for Partner support.
- Managing diaries, arranging appointments, and handling bookings
- General administrative support to Partners and fee earners
- Assisting in monthly billings
- Managing team filing and electronic filing
- Handling confidential information and opening new matters
- Keeping updates on database for client information
- Liaising with clients for enquiries
- Assisting in client development work
The Right Candidate
To secure this role you must possess a minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Property Secretary or in-house administrator in a property firm. Further, you will be professionally presented and a talented multitasker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Work ethic is a major factor in this role as you will be challenged and given a high volume of work.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11124
Phone: (02) 8227 7201