PERSONAL ASSISTANT - PROPERTY LAW
- Top level support
- National law firm
- Great working environment
Our client is a national mid-tier law firm with a fantastic reputation. They currently have 500 staff across four sites and are growing very fast. The Melbourne office is an established site with state-of-the-art offices based in the heart of the CBD.
Our client is seeking a property personal assistant to join their team. You will be working in a very busy environment and will be responsible for the following Secretarial and PA tasks:
- Diary Management
- Audio Typing
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Preparing legal documents
- Travel Arrangements
- Organising meetings
- File Management
- General day-to-day administration support
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- At least 2 years solid legal secretarial experience ideally within property
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- An upbeat, resilient attitude that truly thrives in a fast-paced environment
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for an employer of choice and earn a great hourly rate!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.