A leading national law firm that provides personalised legal advice to a broad range of clients. Due to continued growth in the property team, our client is seeking a career Paralegal to join their Melbourne CBD Office.
Working as a Paralegal, you will be working across a number of departments on various matters including conveyancing, property disputes and banking/finance matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing residential and commercial conveyancing files
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements via PEXA
- Assisting with court preparation including court filing and briefs
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents and contracts
- Liaising with clients, financiers, agents and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Extensive paralegal experience in property and conveyancing
- Proven experience managing a high-volume file load
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $90,000 package on offer
- Close-knit and collegiate team culture with a professional and relaxed office vibe
- Work alongside respectable Partners and senior Lawyers
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements and ability to work remotely
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8029
Phone: (03) 8602 7405