Conveyancing Clerk or Property Law Clerk to support a friendly Partner with large-scale commercial conveyancing and development matters.
- Reputable mid-tier law firm
- Support a highly experienced and down to earth Partner
- Friendly, inclusive and supportive team
This mid-sized law firm located in the heart of the Melbourne's CBD has Partners and Senior Lawyers in the firm have all come from senior positions within large national law firms and in-house roles for major Australian and multinational corporations. This gives the firm a great mix of the skill set and reputation of top-level lawyers with the culture and personal service of a smaller firm and collegiate environment.
As a Commercial Property Paralegal, you will be supporting a Partner in the commercial property team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Acquisition and sale of commercial and residential properties
- Property development matters including off-the-plan and high-rise apartments
- Leasing, stamp duty and interstate transactions
- Conducting settlements through PEXA
- Liaising with clients, banks and other stakeholders
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or property paralegal managing files from start to finish
- Experience in developments including off the plan, commercial, residential and apartments will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills to manage clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary package up to $90,000 package on offer
- Great firm reputation in the market with staff longevity
- The management team are genuinely focused on a good working environment and believe a happy, productive workforce are essential to their business
- Supportive and inclusive culture where the firm has a social club and often hold charity events and team functions
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL251120
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 25 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.