- Join an employer of choice with a great firm culture
- Fantastic career opportunity to run our own files
- Be part of a supportive, close-knit property team like no other
Our client is a highly regarded commercial law firm that is known for providing exceptional service to their clients while fostering a strong team-focused culture between fee earners and support staff of all levels.
As a Property Paralegal, you will be given the opportunity to run residential conveyancing files autonomously working alongside the Partner, Senior Paralegal and an Administration Assistant.
Your day-to-day will include:
- End to end file management
- Liaising with clients, banks and other solicitors
- Drafting initial letters
- Conducting online searches
- Calculating settlement figures
- Other general administration
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- At least 2+ years' experience within property running residential conveyancing files from start to finish
- A proactive team-focused attitude
- Strong communication skills to manage clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong technical skills
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.