Our client is a well-known Government Department. Due to growth our client is currently seeking litigation lawyers to join the team.
The role would suit litigation lawyers who have experience in administrative/policy, public law.
The role is open to litigation lawyers with a background in any discipline (disputes, commercial etc).
The role would be suitable for any private practice lawyers wanting to move into Government.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience working at a Government Department either State or Federal
- Experience in large scale litigation gained in either the public or private sector
- At least 2 years PAE experience in litigation (background in any discipline would be considered)
- Excellent analytical, communication, technical and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11118
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619