- Fast track to partnership for the ambitious lawyer
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Client facing role
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a major corporate law firm and they are looking to recruit an experienced real estate lawyer with around 3 to 6 years post admission experience. This is a growth role which has come about due to new clients and new instructions.
As an experienced member of the team, you will be given responsibility and autonomy, be client facing, you will building strong client relationships, supervise junior lawyers in the team and you will play a major role in the further expansion of the team.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 3 to 6 years pae experience in real estate law
- Strong technical, drafting and advisory skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- The ability to supervise and mentor more junior lawyers
- Ability to work in a committed and busy team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a generous salary package plus a healthy bonus scheme. The working environment is progressive, supportive, social and collaborative. Our client is proud of the culture it has built for all of its staff and there is low staffturnover as a consequence.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes (including leadership programmes), wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, pro bono work, flexible working arrangements, client secondments.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19553
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 3 July 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.