Real Estate Lawyer
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a leading national law firm with a premier real estate team. Due to growth, they are looking to recruit a talentted real estate lawyer at around the 2 to 4 year pae level.
This new role would suit the junior property lawyer who is looking to take their next important step in their legal career.
Our client acts for local and international clients, major property developers and construction companies, fund managers, listed companies
A flavour of the work will include:
- sale and purchase of business properties
- commercial and retail leasing
- property development
- drafting and advising about by-laws
- drafting management rights/caretaker agreements
- advising about structuring of group title developments
- advice about re-allocation of unit entitlements
- company title conversion
- easements and covenants
- Torrens, part strata and stratum subdivision
You will work closely with the partners and be developed adn your experience will be 'hands on'.
You will have appropriate autonomy, responsibility and you will have client contact.
You will ideally have around 2 to 4 years post admission experience, gained from a well regarded law firm, and have the following:
- strong drafting and attention to details
- a genuine interest in progressing your career in property law
- excellent communication skills
- interpersonal skills and people skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Drive, a 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a market leading salary package.
Our client has a dynamic, friendly and supportive working culture. The social calendar is active and the partners encourage a life oustide of work.
Benefits include a hybrid working week, post graduate study assistance, access to internal and external CLEs, sporting and social activities, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Join a team where there is no shortage of work and where you will be mentored and developed.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT21864
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!