- Legal experience highly regarded;
- Competitive salary, commensurate to experience;
- Wollongong location.
Excellent opportunity for a professionally presented individual, to be the face and support of this family driven firm. As the first point of contact you will be responsible for providing professional, service oriented support to the public, clients and staff. This role is suited to an efficient, friendly, helpful and articulate receptionist. Ideally this role demands an intermediate receptionist who is calm, capable and able to let their individuality shine through. Some knowledge around a law firm and family law in specific is a bonus.
- Coordinate conference, and meeting rooms;
- Greet clients and visitors on arrival in a professional manner;
- Ensure reception area presents as professional at all times;
- Answer telephone enquiries and take messages;
- Assist staff and clients with requests;
- Administrative tasks;
- Mail collection/delivery;
- Maintaining stationary supplies, office equipment and kitchen supplies;
- General administrative duties in maintaining relevant reception / switchboard documents.
To apply you must have:
- High standard of personal presentation;
- Proven experience in a corporate receptionist role, 3 years +
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels;
- Ability to work in team environments;
- Competent typing and data entry skills;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach;
- Work well to deadlines.
Submit your CV using the apply button below or alternatively contact Avery at email@example.com
Ref No: AB11094
Please note this is a permanent full-time position. Full working rights in Australia are essential.