Legal Candidate Manager
At empire group, we are growing and extend an offer to you to grow with us!
empire group is one of Australia's leading national agencies providing specialist recruitment services within Legal, Technology, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Government and Executive sectors. We are driven every day to foster incredible connections that create success and fulfilment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Legal Candidate Manager / Resourcer to support our professional recruitment team on a day-to-day basis.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Candidate generation - sourcing relevant, high calibre candidates within the Legal sector
- Utilising multiple methods and channels including headhunting, re-generation, marketing, social media, networking etc
- Writing adverts to display on our website and other job boards in order to attract talent and screening applications.
- Conducting telephone and face to face screening interviews to qualify candidates
- Checking all necessary compliance documentation and updating on our database
- Maintain candidate engagement via regular contact to monitor progress
- Marketing candidates to our clients
- Support with administrative duties (i.e. branding CV's, uploading candidates to the system etc.)
- Previous experience of working as an Candidate Manager would be ideal or exposure to the recruitment industry
- Strong written & communicational skills
- Strong Administration & IT capabilities
What we offer
- Fantastic environment - fun, dynamic and professional
- Extensive training and continuous development and support
- A competitive salary, excellent bonuses & benefits
- Structured career plan / progression
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD20321
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 2 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.