- Broad role that is focused on rapport building and adding value
- Flexible hours, 2 days at home
- Join an established team, competitive salary and bonus
Specialist building products that is one of Australia's largest network of retail, manufacturing and distribution across 5 key lines of business.
Reporting to the National Human Resources Manager, this role presents an exciting opportunity to join the business during a period of transformation and growth. Based in the Brisbane Head Office, the HR Business Partner will join the National Human Resources team in providing HR services to their respective Business Unit.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing the human resources strategy, in partnership with the relevant Business Unit Management team. You will act as a trusted advisor to drive business performance utilising best practice human resource strategies.
- The opportunity to join a growing business, in a role that offers fast-paced, interesting, and varied work supporting a national large box retailer
- Work within a sales focused business that has a commercial focus
- Professional and supportive working environment, with exposure to all areas of HR
- Competitive remuneration package and commitment to professional development
Your skillset will reflect
- Experience in providing generalist HR support within a building or manufacturing environment or similar industries
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in advising on HR/ER/IR policy, best practice and legislation
- Ability to coach on performance
- Experience with enterprise agreement bargaining and negotiation, including knowledge and understanding of these processes
- Familiarity and experience with key organisational/talent development activities, including talent reviews, performance management and engagement strategies
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise
- Experience with developing and delivering training content, resources and tools
- Willingness to travel within Brisbane and regional Queensland areas or interstate as required
If you're seeking a new challenge, are passionate about people, and would like to contribute to the delivery of excellence apply today.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD 19324
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.