- January 2021 start
- 12-month contract - Fulltime employment
- Sydney CBD
Promoting a safer more inclusive society, our client is determined to better protect people with disability from experiencing violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation. Run by passionate leaders, our client constantly reports, investigates and responds to put a stop to these acts.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Research, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake research by conducting literature reviews, analysing and interpreting qualitative data, and collating and summarising information
- Draft research proposals and reports
- Present information and liaise with stakeholders
- Administration tasks, such as; providing administrative support to the Assistant Director and external research agenda invoice tracking
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to work autonomously to co-ordinate and deliver research projects, including managing timelines, complex tasks, varying workloads and changing priorities
- The ability to translate data, research, and other information into a variety of public reporting formats
- Excellent time manage skills
- Demonstrated professional experience working with people who have disabilities
- Undergraduate qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience with the use of research software
- A passion to help others
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: L NM20151
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 21 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.