- ASAP Start
- Fulltime temporary role to February 2021
- Diverse environment
This newly created Government department enables services to better work together to supports everyone's right to access help for families, and strengthen the promotion of early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole comunity.
Our client is looking for an urgent starter who has experience undertaking analysis, research and evalution initiatives that inform and improve policy develepemnt. You will help deliver common objectives for the department.
The ideal candidates will:
- Liaise with stakeholders and service providers
- Research and analyse information and make recommendations
- Develope tool and processess to assist with the stock and flow of the business
- Act with integrity
- Have great customer service skills
- Have the ability to solve problems
- Work collaboratively with a team
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LNM18444
Applications close 24 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.