Our client is a progressive national law firm, known for its gender equality, diversity, inclusivity and its focus on innovation. Learning and development opportunities and employee education programs are core to this firm's philosophies.
Based in Sydney, this role will expose you to high-end, interesting and challenging work which includes dealing with high profile insolvency matters, liquidations and secured recoveries, amongst other general corporate transactions.
You currently have 3+ years PQE in a mid-top tier or reputable boutique firm and completion of the ARITA Insolvency Education Program is desirable. You will also have:
- exceptional and extensive drafting skills
- passion, drive, and the dedication to succeed
- strong people skills, a collegial disposition and a team focused philosophy
- a client centric approach to all work you do
- a great zeal for insolvency work
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning, professional development and mentoring programs
- Post graduate study assistance
To apply, please attach your CV in Microsoft Word or send me an email. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
0405 410 022
Reference No 22118