Leading global law firm with a clear strategy for growth and works closely at all levels to provide exceptional standards of service. Despite its size and global status, it maintains a very close family feel.
Reporting to the Manager of Risk Assessment & Business Protection in Brisbane, and the Head of Risk Assessment & Business Protection London this role will ensure the firm is protected from a reputational standpoint. You will ensure the firm meets its anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing obligations (and other associated requirements) worldwide. You will also identify sanction concerns, politically exposed personnel and high profile clients.
- Research relevant databases by reference to the applicable legislation.
- Analyse ID documentation
- Compose risk assessment reports, including technical analysis of money laundering laws and regs
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor firm obligations on a worldwide basis
- Assess and report client risk level
- Mentor junior members of the team and help deliver training
- At least one years' experience in Risk and Compliance in the professional services sector
- Knowledge of AML/CTF obligations
- Degree qualified in Law, Risk Management, Business, Politics, Economics or related discipline
- Strong organisational and research skills, attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work efficiently, to prioritise and to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of international sanctions regulatory work
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20606
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.