- Represent a global leading legal software provider
- Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely from home
- Uncapped earning potential
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies foundered in America that has become a leading legal software provider. They are well known for their portfolio of cutting-edge products that support the legal sector across the world. Join a market leading company and play a key role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Joining a world class brand, your role will be primarily to hunt new business across a list of named accounts, manage the sale process from end-to-end and focus on the retention of current clients while identifying growth opportunities.
You will be working remotely day-to-day and required to travel frequently (often domestic but sometimes international). Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop effective and specific plans to expand the legal technology product and usage
- Negotiate and manage the contract process between various stakeholders
- Learn and master the legal technology software demonstration to prospective partners and their clients
- Define and execute sales plans for a defined territory
- Manage and expand the company's relationships with new law firm prospects
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in new business development
- Proven experience in selling legal software or eDiscovery services
- Strong litigation and legal technology acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and resilient attitude
If this sounds like you and you're looking a new challenge in a role that you can make your own - APPLY TODAY!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2902
Phone: (03) 8602 7409