Our client is an experienced service provider for insurance claims and disaster relief in relation property damage restoration services to commercial, industrial and retail properties, across Australia.
With a minimum of 2 years' experience in a high-volume phone-based role, the scheduling position provides an integral support function to ensure that all works are booked for attendance, in a timely manner. This will involve utilising your exceptional communication and organisational skills to coordinate calendars, keep valued customers informed of progress when contacted and keep all systems updated.
The scheduler will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders, including technicians, supervisors, brokers, real estate agents, home owner and tenants.
Reporting directly to the Administration Manager, the scheduler will be customer focused and be highly motivated to meet set KPI.
Your day to day responsibility will include:
- Monitor all new incoming jobs, make contact and open a new job
- Ensure that all booking information is updated
- Schedule appointments for both remedial works, approved works, and collection of equipment
- Follow and action all items on a daily delegation as directed
- Assist with the actioning of emails in the inbox
- Review daily checklists are completed by technicians for previous day bookings
- Ensure customers are contacted throughout the claims process
- Monitor relevant project workflow
- Review calendar appointments
- You will have previous experience managing calendar bookings, scheduling appointments
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly dynamic and diverse environment
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Strong time and organisational management skills with the ability to work autonomously
- You will have the ability to develop relationships with our clients
- Experience in insurance or restoration would be advantageous.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM14850
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 10 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.