Working with a leader within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. They pride themselves on their outstanding customer service, competitive pricing and proving the highest quality of work.
Our client is seeking a Senior Administration Assistant to effectively assist the Administration Department in maintaining office operations and providing accurate and efficient support to all departments. You will be working closely with the Office Manager and Administration team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the project teams with document production and delivery of allocated tasks within specified timeframes
- Creating & formatting of contract documents
- Typing of correspondence including reports, submissions, briefing notes, project documentation, policies and procedures, letters
- Provide meeting support including meeting room bookings, coordination of meetings, preparation and minuting for meetings
- Assist in the management of relevant diaries and daily updates
- Data entry of confidential information into relevant data bases and information management systems
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements across sites
- Develop and implement effective tools and processes for the delivery and monitoring of allocated tasks and activities as required by the project team
- General office overflow and ad hoc tasks as per management direction
- Provide support for other departments in Paynters where required
- Liaise with office suppliers and contractors
In addition, you will be enthusiastic, energetic, friendly and have the ability to coordinate and ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: TM12665
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close 24 April 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.