Senior Advisor, Workforce Development
Contract role | Start ASAP | Professional Services | Brisbane region | 18 Month contract
Our client is one of the largest providers of professional training within Brisbane. Their structure and delivery model assists the diverse needs of the community, from a wide range of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
Reporting to the HR Director and Manager, the Senior HR Advisor is responsible for creating and maintaining a culture of innovation, creativity and contemporary people management practices into the business using a Business Partnering model.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Contributing to the success of transformation and cultural change through promoting and modelling the established values
- Assisting in developing and implementing a team plan to assist the overall strategy to deliver cultural change in a fully commercialised market environment
- Working as a member of a team on projects designed to deliver on a range of high level business outcomes including: employee engagement, reward and recognition, performance management and contribution to leadership and organisational development
- Providing quality advisory services through partnering and mentoring in relation to performance improvement, complaint management, organisational change, investigations and develop solutions to problems specific to their particular business environment.
To be successful for this role. You will have:
- Flexibility and responsiveness and have the initiative, attitude and ability to thrive within a dynamic, challenging and changing environment
- Ability to provide innovative People and Culture direction and expertise and work in a project team to deliver workforce planning projects in a complex and competitive multi-disciplinary business environment
- Proven experience in coaching managers in People and Culture strategies, including performance management, complaints management and workforce change etc.
- High level communication, negotiation, influencing and listening skills and the ability to provide discreet and unbiased advice.
- Experience in developing team members and fostering collaborative partnerships, and also identifying opportunities for process improvement/efficiencies.
Tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in Human Resources, business, organisational development, or related disciplines will be considered favourably.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205