My client is one of the world's most innovative international law firms with a stellar reputation in the market, both locally and abroad. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate Construction Lawyer to join their market leading construction team and be part of high performing and progressive law firm with enormous growth opportunities. The client base extends to industry leaders, capital markets participants, major corporations, high profile financial institutions, both domestically and internationally.
- Be across a range of work including; project management & contract administration, property development advice and more (FRONT END)
- You must be at the Senior Associate Level
- This role is the ideal role for a building and construction lawyer who wants join a dynamic and collaborate team
The ideal person will have:
- Solid experience in Construction (Front end) Law
- At least 2-4 years as a Senior Associate at another reputable mid-top tier firm
- Sound academics
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Strong drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
This firm pays its lawyers at the top of the market and is known for its inclusive and diverse working environment . A genuine career path is on offer as well as secondment opportunities to the firm's clients.
Be part of a supportive and collaborative team and be rewarded with great perks including: flexible work arrangements, corporate gym memberships and more.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11149
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619