- Fast track to partnership for the ambitious lawyers
- Freedom and autonomy to run your own practice
- Mentor more junior lawyers
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a large commercial law firm and they are looking to appoint an experienced property/leasing lawyer to their team, due to growth and continuing new instructions and new clients. The focus of the role will be leasing (retail, commercial, industrial), however, you will also work on other property matters such as disposals, major developments etc.
This role would suit a Senior Lawyer or a Senior Associate. As a senior member of the team, you will have the freedom and autonomy to run your own practice, build strong client relationships, supervise junior lawyers in the team and you will play a major role in the further expansion of the team.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years pae experience in commercial property law
- Strong technical, drafting and advisory skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- The ability to supervise and mentor more junior lawyers
- Ability to work in a committed and busy team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary package and a working environment that is progressive, supportive, social and collaborative. Our client is proud of the culture it has built for all of its staff.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes (including leadership programmes), wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, pro bono work, flexible working arrangements, client secondments.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19047
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 17 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.