Our client is a well-respected boutique law firm with a stellar reputation in the market. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate Property Lawyer to join the firms leading property team. The client base extends to industry leaders, capital markets participants, major corporations, high profile financial institutions, both domestically and internationally.
Be across a range of work including:
- contracts (review, drafting, advice);
- property transactions (sales, purchases, options, agreements for lease and leases);
- real estate projects (site consolidation and development) , government projects (EOIs, RFPs, risk analysis, urban renewal projects);
- infrastructure projects (procurement and approvals, maintenance and operation models).
The ideal person will have:
- At least 5-8 years PAE in property law
- Experience working at a medium to large sized firm with a focus on complex property law related matters
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
This firm pays its lawyers at the top of the market and is known for its focus on gender equality, inclusive and collaboration. A genuine career path is on offer as well exceptional mentoring and professional development programs. Our client is proud of their superb working culture.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11155
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619