- Exclusive role to empire group
- Full-time or part-time
- Join a group that is in growth phase
Senior Associate - Real Estate
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a major corporate law firm and they are looking to recruit and experienced real estate lawyer at the Senior Lawyer or Senior Associate level.
This law firm acts for major property developers, major construction companies, banks, non bank lenders, major corporates, international clients, high net worth private individuals, fund managers, contractors, landlords, ASX listed companies, trustees, sponsors, facility providers as well as clients in the hotel and hospitality industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is in a building and growth phase. You will work closely with two partners and their clients.
As an experienced lawyer, you will be able to hit the ground running, manage clients and work in a broad range of real estate matters including some property/financing work.
You will be involved in major developments, leasing projects (retail, industrial, commercial), sales and acquistions, transaction structuring, joint venures, due diligences, property investments.
This is a collaborative and supportive team and where you will work with clients closely and become their trusted advisor.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 to 8 years pae in the real estate law
- Strong drafting, advisory and negotiation skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Highly developed communication skills and client relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Commercial ability and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- The ability to think outside the box
- Highly-developed organizational skills
- Passion, drive and an enthusiasm for practising law creatively
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package and the ability to participate in an incentive scheme.
Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client also promotes agile working arrangements. There will be flexibility post-lockdown. A part-time working arrangement is also available.
Other benefits include study assistance, payment of fees to professional associations, access to learning and development programmes, access to leadership programmes, access to wellness programmes.
For the senior lawyer that is ambitious, the partnership path is transparent.
Build your real estate profile and expertise at this innovative and collaborative law firm.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT20194
Phone: 0422 671 673