- Genuine path to partnership as team is not top heavy
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy
- Foster and build strong client relationships
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a mid-tier law firm and due to client demand and continuing new instructions, out client is looking to actively recruit a senior property lawyer with at least 6 years post admission experience. The role with see you working on the full spectrum of property work, especially in the area of especially in the area of commercial and retail leasing.
As an experienced lawyer you will have high levels of responsibility, run your own file load and foster strong relationships with clients. You will also supervise more junior lawyers in the team and play a pivotal role in the further growth of the team. As this team is not top heavy and lead by only one partner, there is a genuine path to partnership for another partner to join.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 years pae experience in commercial property law, particularly commercial and retail leasing
- Strong technical skills
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Client management skills and the ability to build new relationships'
- The ability to supervise more junior lawyers
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a generous salary package and a working environment that is supportive, friendly and collaborative.
Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes (including leadership programmes), wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, pro bono work, client secondments.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT18996
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close on 8 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.