Our client is a well-respected global law firm with a stellar reputation in the market. Due to growth an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate Construction Lawyer to join the firms leading construction team. The client base extends to industry leaders, capital markets participants, major corporations, high profile financial institutions, both domestically and internationally.
- Be across a range of work including; project management & contract administration, property development advice and more (Front end)
- Senior Associate Level
- This role is the ideal role for a building and construction lawyer who wants join a dynamic and collaborate team
The ideal person will have:
- At least 5 years PAE in the area of Building and Construction law (front end)
- Experience working at a medium to large sized firm with a focus on building and construction law
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
This firm pays its lawyers at the top of the market and is known for its focus on gender equality, inclusive and collaboration. A genuine career path is on offer as well exceptional mentoring and professional development programs. Our client is proud of their superb working culture.
Great perks including: 14 weeks annual paid leave for women and men, flexible working arrangements and salary continuance insurance.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11121
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619