My client is a national law firm in the heart of Sydney CBD with a reputable name in the market. Due to expansion, my client is looking to grow the practice with the addition of an ambitious, hardworking and motivated Building and Construction Lawyer.
- Be across a range of work including; project management & contract administration, property development advice and more
- You will be at a Senior Associate Level
- This role is the ideal role for a building and construction lawyer who wants join a dynamic and collaborate team
The ideal person will have:
- At least 5 years PAE in the area of Building and Construction law
- Front end construction experience necessary: drafting, negotiating, advising, working with clients etc
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
The working environment is friendly, dynamic and collaborative. Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work. Flexible working arrangements, purchased annual leave and more.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF19373
Phone: (02) 8227 7204