We are currently partnering with a QLD Government agency to recruit 2 x Business Analysts to work on a variety of initiatives across the business - This role is a 6 month contract and will be based in the Brisbane CBD.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders, lead and conduct business and technical workshops and meetings to elicit and define requirements and business processes
- Review and analyse existing processes and systems and recommend improvements to business processes.
- Develop current state and future state models
- Develop high level and detailed requirements and specification documents
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements
- Take responsibility for ensuring traceability is mapped and agreed for all business benefits
- Develop and maintain project artefacts
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst within government and commercial clients.
- Strong analytical and highly developed problem-solving skills
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements and process mapping
- Experience undertaking analysis, evaluation and translation of customer requirements
- Strong business and stakeholder engagement management
- Knowledge of both agile and traditional waterfall project management principles
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20655
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted