Our client is a well-known Government Department. Due to growth our client is currently seeking multiple Senior Commercial Advisory Lawyers to join its offices in Sydney and Canberra.
The role would suit commercial advisory lawyers with a background in IT/ICT, Infrastructure, Construction Transactions or related.
The role would be suitable for any private practice lawyers wanting to move into Government.
NOTE: The role is a 12 to 18 month contract role with the possibly of extension!!!
The ideal person will have:
- At least 8 years PAE in commercial law - experience in IT/ICT, Infrastructure, Construction is highly advantageous but not essential
- Experience working at a Government Department either State or Federal or experience gained at a reputable private practice firm
- Experience mentoring/supervising junior lawyers/support staff
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Excellent analytical, communication, technical and research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11140
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619