Commercial Leasing Solicitor | 10 years+ PQE | NEW OPPORTUNITY!
- Rare Senior role for a heavily experienced Partner/SC Level Lawyer
- Great opportunity for a role with real variety
- Consistent pipeline of exciting work within a cohesive, expert & down to earth team
- Our client is a boutique Melbourne-based law firm with extensive experience across Australian jurisdictions.
- They pride themselves on offering a personalised service to their solid client base.
- This client now offers a rare & exciting opportunity to join a professional, successful, & close-knit team in their Property/Leasing/Commercial Practice Group.
- Our client is looking to immediately fill a role within their Melbourne office.
- This is a not to miss opportunity for a highly experienced Commercial/Leasing lawyer.
- Centred on Commercial Law & Leasing, you will be involved in a range of commercial projects, including corporate restructuring and reorganisation, retail and commercial leasing and licensing, franchising, business, shares and assets acquisition and disposal in various sectors and general commercial drafting and advice.
- You will be immediately exposed to high level & interesting work & will be working closely with the partners on a wide variety of matters.
- You will capitalise on leads already generated for new work.
- You will lead the team.
- Our client is seeking an extremely motivated, experienced, & passionate individual.
- You will be looking to work in a fast paced & supportive working environment.
- You must have solid experience from a reputable firm, & a thorough understanding of commercial & leasing law.
- An existing client portfolio of work is not essential but would be advantageous.
- A strong client network & BD skills are neccessary.
- This is a firm with a strong client service orientated focus.
- Our client looks after their staff and provides a friendly and energetic yet supportive environment.
- They are committed to progressing their staff with training opportunities & organically, real partnership opportunities exist at the firm.
- The firm has grown & expanded throughout COVID, & has rewarded staff for their service.
- Your hard work will be greatly rewarded with a very competitive salary package & flexible arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact;
Libby Mizrahi LLB(hons)
Ref No: LM19313
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close
30/52021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.