Our client is a mid-sized law firm with its head office in the CBD. Results oriented and relationship focussed, this is a firm produces exceptional service with value. Understanding their client's circumstances and being proactive is their unique approach to providing long term success for their clients.
You will join a collaborative team to act for a variety of clients in a range of major complex commercial disputes. You will need to be able to hit the ground running, and work autonomously on your files and guide juniors in the team. Your work will include litigation involving insolvency, commercial, corporate and construction, employment disputes, preparing advices, preparing witness and expert evidence, liaising with Counsel, and assisting with each aspect of the conduct of proceedings.
This is a senior role where a strong referral network or small client base is required.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years' post admission experience within a commercial litigation
- Strong drafting experience including court documents, affidavits, briefs, and the preparation of evidence
- Highly organised, self-starter
- Thrive in an environment that values autonomy, independence and a strong work ethic
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain a positive team environment.
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
- Collegiate and supportive
- Close working relationship with Team Leader
- Close client contact
- Professional development
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19922
Phone: (07) 3231 1207