Property / Commercial Senior Lawyer
- Great opportunity for a role with real variety
- Consistent pipeline of exciting work within a cohesive, expert & down to earth team
- Use your commercial nous & focus on continuing to build successful existing client relationships
Our client is a large law firm based on Collins St., with extensive experience across all areas of law across all jurisdictions. They pride themselves on offering a personalized service to their solid, and consistently growing client base. This client now offers a rare and exciting opportunity to join a professional, successful, and close-knit team in their Property/Commercial practice group.
Our client is looking to immediately fill a role within their Melbourne office.
Centered on Property/Commercial Law you will be involved in:
- A range of commercial projects, including corporate restructuring and reorganization.
- Retail and commercial leasing and licensing, franchising, business, shares and assets acquisition.
- Disposal in various sectors and general commercial drafting and advice.
You will be immediately exposed to high level and interesting work. You will work closely with firms partnership on a wide variety of matters.
Our client is seeking an extremely motivated, experienced, and passionate individual who is looking to work in a fast paced and supportive working environment. You would ideally need to have;
- Strong experience from a reputable firm, and thorough understanding of your areas of expertise.
- An existing client portfolio of work is not essential, but strong networks are vital.
- A strong go getter, self-starter, enthusiastic and passionate operator who loves what they do and knows why they do it.
This is a firm with a strong client service orientated focus. Our client really looks after their staff and provides a friendly and energetic yet supportive environment. They are invested in progressing their staff with training opportunities. Your hard work will be greatly rewarded with an above market salary package & impressive commission structure.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons)
p: 0458 433 569