About the company and role
Federal Government Community Service organisation that are adding value to a select group within our community. This 12-month contract role will add to the team of existing professionals who are all working harmoniously towards the common goal. The community reporting is vast and will challenge your skills in a broad and valued communication production across case studies , research and policy reports
- Develop and project manage the publication framework to support the production of high-quality print and online materials on time
- Manage the tools and processes to support the publishing process including production planning and scheduling, templates, tabling, warehousing and distribution arrangements.
- Review materials submitted for publication and liaise with internal authors regarding changes in style or format.
- Manage photographic services and the image library, including arranging photo shoots, managing access to stock libraries, cataloguing and displaying images.
- Participate in cross-branch advisory groups to provide communications expertise, including policy and research projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications/journalism/publishing or related fields.
- Significant experience in editorial and publication production roles, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and contributors in a calm and efficient manner and ensure projects are delivered to deadline.
- Demonstrated track record in editing for print and online and managing large scale publications such as annual reports.
- Experience in brand management with a focus on ensuring communication collateral meets editorial and branding guidelines.
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors including creative agencies, media planners, designers, web developers, and photographers.
This is a unique communications production role that offers a 12month contact with strong extension pipeline within a Culture that is sought after.
Federal Government conditions apply including superannuation, flexible hours and upskilling opportunities
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD18799
Phone: (07) 3231 1223