- Be part of a great working environment
- Modern CBD offices
- 12-month contract
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Communications Advisor to join a reputable professional services firm based in the heart of the CBD.
This is an exciting role which will have you working as part of the wider business development and marketing team. You will be involved in a variety of marketing, communication and will be contributing to the overall branding and competitiveness of the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage communications across channels in alignment with the firms marketing & communications strategy
- Drive communication activities that builds market awareness of the national brand
- Increase awareness within the industry sector, build online audience engagement and support the growth of the sector groups and client relationships
To be successful you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or communications
- Minimum 7 plus years' experience in a similar role, corporate business preferable
- Excellent communication and demonstrated writing skills within a marketing/communications environment
- Solid experience working across a wide range of social media platforms
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and as a member
- Strong team work ethos and ability to develop rapport with stakeholders
This role will suit someone with an eye for detail, a determination to be accurate and a logical approach.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2947
Phone: (03) 8602 7404