Our client has a 6 -month fixed term contract (with the option of turning permanent) for an experienced Senior Computer Engineer to join their global team in Brisbane. They are looking for someone with strong skills in desktop optimisation, user experience management and virtual desktop infrastructure.
This will be a multi-focussed role with the chance to be involved in projects, BAU and support work as well as the opportunity to identify and implement system improvements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years' experience supporting Windows operating system in an enterprise environment with Windows 10 focus.
- At least 5 years' experience in administration and maintenance of Client Management tools such as SCCM/Altiris/Intune
- Previous experience working with a ticket logging system to agreed SLA's.
- Demonstrated ability to engineer technical solutions and drive internal technical change.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Act as a point of contact within the team and share knowledge with another team members.
This is your opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with a highly professional global team.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver - 07 3231 1202