A leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continual growth and volume of work, the practice is seeking an experienced Conveyancer who wants to step up into a senior role and manage their office located in the eastern suburbs.
As the Senior Conveyancer, you will be responsible for managing a small team of conveyancing clerks and overseeing the firm's conveyancing files.
Your main duties will include:
- Handling the sales and purchase of residential files from start to finish
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- BD activities including meeting with agent referrers
- File and database management
- General staff and office management tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have advanced conveyancing knowledge as well as:
- Experience as a senior Conveyancer and managing a small team
- A genuine passion to progress your conveyancing career
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $95,000 package
- Progress your career into a senior role and be part of the senior management team
- Ongoing training and professional development provided
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8029
Phone: (03) 8602 7405