A market leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well-known for providing a professional and highly efficient service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment. To do continued growth, our client is seeking a senior conveyancer to lead and manage their office located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
As the Senior Conveyancer, you will report directly to the Director and be responsible for managing a small team of conveyancing clerks.
Your main duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing the office's conveyancing files from start to finish
- Coordinating and delegating workflow
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Working closely with the business development team
- Assisting with escalated matters and handling complex files
- General staff and office management tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Advanced conveyancing/property knowledge is essential
- Previous management and leadership experience are highly regarded
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High level of organisational skills with the proven ability to coordinate and delegate workflow
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $95,000 package
- Supportive and progressive senior management team that will give you the resources and training you need to succeed
- Great firm culture with a team of high performing employees
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and recognises and rewards the input from their employees
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8087
Phone: (03) 8602 7405