Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Clerk to join this close knit team and run residential, sales and purchase conveyancing files from end to end along with some commercial matters and general administration duties. You can expect your day to day duties to include the following:
- Handling the sales and purchase of residential files from start to finish
- Liaising with internal staff, clients and other parties
- File and database management
- General administrative and office management tasks
- Assisting and providing support to team members with any queries
- Building relationships with clients and delivering an excellent service
The successful candidate will be a Senior Conveyancing Clerk with several years previous experience under their belt in addition to the following:
- Excellent communications skills (both written & verbal)
- Friendly personality and ability to build strong client relationships
- Tech savvy & proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to hit the ground running given previous experience
Candidates with experience using Smokeball will be high regarded!
You will be given the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly environment with this boutique firm close to home and in return will receive a competitive salary package.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG8025
Phone: (03) 8602 7409