Our client is a leader within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. They pride themselves on their outstanding customer service, competitive pricing and proving the highest quality of work.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Customer Service Consultant to support their national business, Insurance Brokers, Consultants and Customers. You will be responsible for liaising with all key stakeholders including property owners, Insurers, Loss Adjusters, and internal staff throughout the repair process.
You will be required to manage and coordinate workflow, motivate, mentor, coach and train a small team of operators. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Review all claims and delegate to appropriate team members
- Review submitted assessments
- Follow up customers to help move claim into repair stage
- Follow and action all items on daily delegation
- Support the Manager in the effective supervision of the team
- Assist in implementation of new procedures
- Work with the trainer to ensure your team members are adequately trained
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' previous experience in a customer service leadership role or similar
- Experience working in construction or insurance industry
- You will also be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, have a positive and pro-active attitude, strong time management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will require high levels of organisation and attention to detail, the ability to think laterally and problem solve issues within the claims process
- Confident in liaising with customers and clients through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management with an ability to coordinate several priorities at any one time with a calm and professional approach
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM12222
Phone: (07) 3231 1205