Our client is a reputable mid-tier law firm, with a close-knit culture, that has a strong reputation in insurance law. They are committed to professional development and great advocates for work/life balance.
An opportunity has arisen for a defendant insurance Senior Associate/Special Counsel in general insurance. Joining this this practice, you will be working as part of a busy insurance team under 2 Partners, running your files autonomously, attending conferences, directly speaking with clients and briefing Counsel when matters run to trial. Depending on performance, there is a strong possibility of Partnership being offered.
You will be working within a team of 8 plus the 2 Partners with a solid pipeline of work available immediately.
To be successful in securing this role you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a defendant insurance lawyer
- Strong knowledge of PIPA
- Ability to autonomously run your own files
- A genuine desire and ambition for personal career growth
- strong time management skills
- good drafting skills, particularly with advices and court documents
- ability to mentor junior staff
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme
- Flexibility and work from home option
- No time sheets
- Social events and team activities
- Health meals offered
- Professional development opportunities
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19893
Phone: (07) 3231 1207