Our Client, a Global law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Desktop Engineer on an initial 6-month fixed term contract to be based out of their Sydney CBD Office
As the Senior Desktop Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, delivery, and support of the firm's desktop environment. Whilst this is mainly an operational role supporting and maintaining the desktop environment, it also involves a large component of project work. Your role would also involve collaboration with internal clients to analyse requirements and propose solutions, as well as providing technical mentoring to other team members
- Demonstrated experience (4+ years) managing desktop environments for 1000+ staff across multiple sites.
- Demonstrated experience with SCCM, EndPoint Manager, Windows 10 OSD, Office 365 client CTR, Drivers, patching, scripting, reporting, software packaging and deployment.
- Experience with Citrix XenApp, MDM\MAM (MobileIron, InTune) will be highly regarded.
- Provide 3rd level support and manage problem tickets associated with desktop environment.
- Understanding of ITIL incorporating incident, problem and change management.
- Ability to identify critical issues and deal with them proactively and independently
- Ability to concentrate on several areas of work at one time and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to write good documentation and share your knowledge.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD19190
Phone: (07) 3231 1217 / 0431 545 882
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.