- Collegiate Team
- Mid-Tier Firm
- Competitive salary & bonuses
A leading mid-tier firm with a national presence that supports its staff to achieve to the best of their ability and has a proud history of giving a voice to its clients in the fight for fair.
This is a personal injuries role managing your own file load in the specialised area of Dust Disease. Under the supervision of the Partner of this area, you will be directly involved in the gathering and the development of new clients. While running general insurance and dust disease matters, you will assess liability and quantum, gather evidence and run the life of a matter till settlement or trial. You will need to demonstrate initiative and independence and an ability to work in a high volume work environment.
- Both advisory and litigation work
- Manage files independently while working within a team environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Draft legal documents concisely and effectively
- Involvement in the business development of the practice
- 5+ years' experience in personal injuries and dust disease law
- Accreditation as a Personal Injuries Specialist would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with reviewing and analysing medical evidence
- Ability to manage large volumes of work
- Good business development skills
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
- Competitive remunerative packages
- Genuine professional development
- Close client contact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19298
Phone: (07) 3231 1207