Collaborate and build with leaders in the industry | Align with a strong firm | Strong pipeline of work | High caliber client base
Our client's Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety Practice Group boasts some of Australia's leading workplace lawyers and are the go-to team for large organisations with challenging workplace needs. This is a national firm that works nationally and globally.
The Brisbane Safety team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and high quality matters across both the public and private sectors.
This interesting and varied role will see you working to support our clients with:
- Incident response
- Reviewing and developing workplace safety management systems, policies and procedures
- Assessing compliance and developing strategic advice on minimising exposure to workplace safety risk
- Advising on workplace health and safety related investigations, disputes and prosecutions
- Providing training in workplace health and safety
- Managing ill or injured workers
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience with workplace health and safety matters at a senior level
- Litigation experience (desired)
- Experience in mentoring more junior lawyers.
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19580
Phone: (07) 3231 1207