Great salary package (Clerk Grade 9/10) in an ongoing NSW State Government role
Our client is a State Government Department seeking a Senior Enterprise Risk Officer. This position is a full-time, contract role to the 30th June 2021 with every likelihood of extension based in their Sydney CBD office but working remotely during COVID.
- Deepen active management and mitigation of enterprise risk at all levels.
- Develop and lead change management programs and business transformation.
- Facilitate risk management to drive risk management implementation and integration.
- Increase project visibility through clear communication with the executive.
- Provide viable and practical advice on a wide range of risk matters.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Be an effective communicator who can drive effective risk management practices.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of risk management and governance practices.
- Be able to provide advice on sensitive, high-risk, or business critical matters.
- Strong background in assessing, monitoring, and reporting on risk.
Applicants must also to undergo national police check and a working with children check.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20361
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 19 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.