The Firm & The Role
Our client is a busy boutique family law firm. The Principal of the firm is looking to take a step back and is wanting to actively recruit a senior family lawyer who is looking to take on a leadership role. The ideal candidate will be at the Senior Associate or Special Counsel level. Ideally with specialist accreditation.
This role will see you having high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and running your own practice. You will work closely with the Principal and another senior lawyer to further build the practice.
You will be able to successfully represent clients in all areas of family law including parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spouse maintenance and child support applications.
This firm has expertise in complex property cases, international family law matters as well as applications for enforcement of orders.
This would suit a senior family lawyer who wants more freedom, autonomy, control and wants more of a say in how to build their practice.
Alternatively, you are sole practitioner who wants to join a specialist family law practice to take advantage of resources, administrative and marketing assistance so that you can focus on your clients and building a bigger client base.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Senior Associate, Special Counsel, Principal or Sole Practitioner who has a client following or the ability to build a client following
- Advantageous would be specialist accreditation
- Be able to market and business develop and assist in the further growth of the practice
- Be able to develop and foster strong client relationships
- Have strong technical, negotiating and counseling skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Have the ability to mentor and supervise junior
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to think outside the square
- Have energy, drive, enthusiasm and a genuine passion for family law
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an excellent salary package together and there is a partnerhsip path. The working culture is vibrant, happy and supportive. The Principal is a seasoned family lawyer who is passionate about family law and genuinely cares about their clients.
Our client would consider part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19262
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 26 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.